Please read entire installation instructions before beginning your installation.
GENERAL PREPARATION BEFORE INSTALLATIONBefore installing Hallett Gutte Cover's inspect existing gutters and down spouts to make sure the following conditions are acceptable (Every installation is different adjustments may be needed).
- The gutters are in good condition (not warped, bent, etc.) and top lip of gutter is flat.
- Manufacturer's pitch recommendation are 1 inch (2.5cm) per 30 feet (9.1 m) of gutter.
- There are no more than 30 feet of gutter for each down spout.
- Clean and make any necessary repairs on gutters and downspouts. Remove any strainers and screening from gutters and downspouts.
- Manufacturer's down spout recommendations are 3x4 inches, with a drop opening of at least 2.75x3.75 inches.